DESCRIPTION OF THE FARM
- The aims of the trust;
- To maintain one or more areas of land in Dyfed as a holistic permaculture system, aiming at self sufficiency in basic foods, fuel, water and energy: and recycling wastes.
- To research and record the process of designing and implementing this system, offering students of organic growing, green design, sustainable living, alternative technology, country crafts and skills and other allied disciplines the opportunity to put theory into practice.
- To offer educational courses, work placement activities and recreational events as a way of integrating work, study and play.
- To establish close working relationships with the local community, including welcoming visitors, learning and using the welsh language, and sharing information and resources
- To provide space for, and to conserve, an ever increasing diversity and complexity of wildlife on the site: devoting some areas entirely to wilderness and incorporating wildlife needs into designs
- To carry out the above objects with a commitment to co-operation, a respect for all life, and a willingness to take decisions in a spirit of simplicity, truth and love.